SUPER VISA PROGRAM
Chitra & Associates Immigration Consultants
Do you want to be with your child or grandchild in Canada and be with them not just for months but for years?
Apply for a Super Visa to achieve your dream reunification with your child or grandchild in Canada.
Work with professionals to save time, create a strong application, and give your best shot at sponsoring your loved ones.
Super Visa Program
for the Family Sponsorship
Super Visa Program is an immigration program that allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to be with them for up to 5 years in Canada. Moreover, it offers applicants multiple entries to Canada for up to 10 years.
Here are the following eligibility criteria that you need to take note of to know to be eligible to visit your child or grandchild in Canada through the super visa program:
- Received a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invited you. Their letter must include the following:
- A promise that they will support you financially throughout your stay in Canada
- List the number of people staying in their household
- Copy of the document that will prove that they are a citizen or a permanent resident in Canada
- Provide proof of relationship with your child or grandchild with the following copies of their:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- A document that will demonstrate that you are their parent or grandparent
- Apply for the Super Visa while you are outside Canada and print your visa outside Canada
- Allowed to enter Canada
- Take a medical examination for immigration purposes
However, the government of Canada also needs to check if you are a genuine visitor who will leave the country once the purpose of your visit is done. Thus, Canada will check your:
- Ties to your country of citizenship
- Purpose of visit
- Family and Finances
- Country of citizenship’s economic and political stability
Meanwhile, your child or grandchild must also meet the following criteria for you to be eligible to visit them in Canada. They must be:
- A citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Financially capable to meet the required minimum necessary income to support you financially throughout your stay in Canada
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SUPER VISA
check your eligibility
Want to know if you are eligible to visit your child or grandchild in Canada?
Talk to our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants to find out!