PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Chitra & Associates Immigration Consultants
Do you want to be reunited with your parents or grandparents in Canada?
Sponsor their immigration through the Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) in Canada.
Work with professionals to save time, create a strong application, and give your best shot at sponsoring your loved ones.
Parents and Grandparents Program
for the Family Sponsorship
Parents and Grandparents Program under the Family Sponsorship immigration program of Canada allows citizens or permanent residents of Canada to sponsor their parents and grandparents in the country for permanent residency.
However, you can sponsor your parents or grandparents in Canada only if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Invitation to Apply: Received an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Age: Age is at least 18 years old
- Residency: Currently residing in Canada
- Status in Canada: Canadian citizen or permanent resident. Other than that, you are an Indian registered as a person under the Indian Act in Canada
- Settlement Funds: Financially capable to support your parents and grandparents in settling down in Canada. Hence, you need to demonstrate it through your proof of income or you can combine your and your spouse or common-law partner your incomes
- Other Eligibility Requirements: Meet the other needed requirements for the following:
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations
Book a consultation to discover if you are eligible for Canadian family sponsorship programs. We will adjust this fee in our full retainer if you choose to purchase our services.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING FOR THE PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS PROGRAM
Application Process for the Parents and Grandparents Program
FAMILY SPONSORSHIP SERVICES & PRICING
We offer flexible services for Family Sponsorship based on your needs ranging from single consultations, file review services, and full representation applications. For any of these services, you will be working with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant throughout the process. If you are not sure about your eligibility, we recommend that you book a consultation first. Our services include spousal sponsorship, parent/grandparent sponsorship, and child sponsorship.
Please note that you only need to pay the difference if you choose to upgrade these services. We always recommend our clients to start by booking a consultation to check your eligibility and the best immigration program for you. Immigration can be a complex process and it’s best to minimize risk by checking your eligibility and the best path forward first before proceeding with the application. We will be happy to adjust the consultation amount in the full retainer fees.
check your eligibility
Want to know if you are eligible to sponsor a family member to Canada?
Complete a free assessment today!