job openings at Chitra & Associates Immigration Consultants
Customer Experience Analyst
Full-Time Position (~30 Hours Per Week)
Chitra & Associates is a fast-growing immigration consulting firm based on Vancouver, BC. Our team has multiple areas of focus including permanent residency, temporary residency programs including work permits, study permit, student services including admissions, employer services including LMIA and other immigration matters. We have a talented team of individuals who started as Canadian immigrants and have themselves studied in Canada. We are now expanding and are looking for talented individuals to join our team. This position is for someone looking to take on responsibility and ownership of their tasks. If you are a passionate, driven individual – this position is for you.
We have an immediate opening as a full-time position of Customer Experience Analyst. In this role, you will be working closely with our RCICs to perform a variety of administrative duties that are client facing, such as onboarding and communications, as well as internal tasks to help us set up a scalable operation. You will be assisting by preparing deliverables, verifying information and correctness, and producing high quality documents for our clients.
- Assist and support with client onboarding
- Take phone calls from clients and future customers to schedule meetings with the RCICs and answer questions
- Support the RCICs in managing their client and prospect meetings
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Attend client meetings to take notes and record meeting minutes
- Prepare, organize, and file written materials into proper folders as received from clients
- Prepare presentations for our clients and prospects
- Research immigration programs and policies to assist in preparing reports, white papers and/or internal resources
- Create blogs or social media posts with relevant content related to the immigration industry for clients and prospects
- Make social media posts as required
- Assist in documenting processes for client file management for future employee training
- Anything else – we’re a fast-growing business and things come up!
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in any field
- High energy and drive to learn new concepts and produce high quality work
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English. Ability to speak in a second language is an asset.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently
- If you are someone who has personal or professional experience in immigration – it’s a plus but not required.
- Completion of the Immigration Consultant Certificate program is a plus but not required. If you are an RCIC with less than one year of experience, you are welcome to apply.
- A fast-paced work environment with plenty of opportunity to grow
- Central location with an office in downtown Vancouver
- Work from home and flexible work hours (if you are a student, we will work around your schedule)
- A learning environment where we can help you learn the skills you need to succeed in your career
- Unlimited coffee at our office!